UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

Composition

My name is Marta and I am eleven years old. My birthday is on 17th February. I am from Portugal so I am Portuguese.
            I am medium-height , young and slim. I have got medium-length, wavy, blonde hair  and an oval face. My eyes are brown, my nose is small and my mouth is small too.
            I am active, calm, courageous and funny and I am a student in Maria Alberta School.
            I have got one brother. His name is Rui and he is eight years old. He is a student in Serra das Minas school.
            My mother is a teacher and my father works in a company.
            I love animals. I would like to be a vet or a biologist.

Marta- 6ºC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário