UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

Here I am!!!

Hello! My name is Yasmin, I am eleven years old and I have got three brothers. My father is a doctor and my mother is a cook. She is medium-height and she has got short dark and straight hair. She is pretty, slim and young. She is Cape Verdean and she is calm, funny, honest, nice and intelligent. My father is tall, fat and impatient.
         My birthday in on 4th May and I love pets. I am tall and thin. I have got long, curly brown hair and round brown eyes.
         I am calm, happy, nice and shy.

Yasmin- 6ºC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário