UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

Hello students!!!

My first name is Inês and I am eleven years old. I'm from Portugal and I am a student. I am a tall, fat and young tall. I'm nice, pretty, intelligent, happy and talkative. I have got long, wavy dark brown hair, a round face and round, dark eyes. I also have got a small mouth and a small nose.
       I have got two brothers. Tiago Pereira is thirteen years old and he is from Portugal. He is Portuguese and he is a student. He is a tall, fat and young boy. He is intelligent and talkative. He has got short, wavy, brown hair, an oval face and round dark eyes. He has got a small mouth.
       My father is Luís. He is forty-one years old and he is Portuguese. He is a driving instructor and he is tall, fat and young. He is nice, handsome and intelligent. He has got short, wavy black hair, a round face and round, green eyes. He has got a small mouth and a small nose.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário