UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

My family

My name is Jéssica and I am eleven years old. I'm from Portugal, I'm Portuguese and I am a student. I'm tall, thin, intelligent, beautiful, nice and shy.
         I have got a dog. Its name is Kiko. It is very cute and slim.
         I have got one brother. His name is Bruno and he is five years old. He is from Portugal and he is a student. He is short and thin. He is intelligent, shy, pretty, friendly and active.
         My mother is beautiful, intelligent, friendly and nice. She is a hairdresser and she is thirty-seven years old. She is from Portugal so she is Portuguese.
         My father is handsome, intelligent, friendly and nice. He is an artist and he is forty years old. He is Portuguese.
         I love my family!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário