UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

Hi folks!

My name is Renato. I am eleven years old and my birthday is on 9th September. I'm a student and I am from Portugal.
         I'm tall, thin and I have got straight black hair, a small nose, small eyes and a small mouth. I'm active, friendly and stubborn.
         My mother is short. She has got long, curly hair and she is thirty-two years old. She is friendly and very active.
         I have got four brothers. Their names are Diego, Dinis, Jéssica and Dalila.
         My brother is one year old and his name is Diego. He is a bit fat and he has got small curly hair. He is very active and stubborn.
Renato-6ºC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário