UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

terça-feira, 13 de março de 2012

My School

My school…

Welcome to Maria Albérta Meneres School…
There are about 500 pupils in my school, boys and girls, aged between 10 and 17. As you come into the school, you’ll see the main entrance.
On the ground floor there is the staffroom, the head teacher’s office, lots of classrooms: the music room, the art room… there is the bar, the canteen, the reception area and four toilets.
On the first floor there are the other classrooms, the library: here we can borrow books and films.
The gym is in another building… And also the playground.
My favourite school subject is maths and my favourite place in the school is the playground because I like playing football with my friends…


                                                                                                       I LOVE MY SCHOOL!!!

Inês, 6ºB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário