UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

terça-feira, 13 de março de 2012

My School...Pedro

My School

Hi! My name is Pedro, I am eleven years old and I am in the 6th year class B.
I´ll tell you how my school is and what are my favourite subjects. My school´s located in Algueirão Mem-Martins and it is a really very big school. It is eleven years old. There are five hundred pupils and eighty teachers in it. Our doorman is a very cool man.
On the ground floor there is the hall, the school office and the Head teacher´s office. Next to it, there is a canteen, the snack-bar, the stationary and two toilets: the boys´toilet and the girls´toilet. I don`t like the food of the canteen but I like the snack-bar. There are also five classrooms, a music room and two art rooms.
 On the first floor there are fifteen classrooms and a library. In the library there are fourteen computers, lots of interesting books and films. To the right of these building there is a gymnasium, a playground, a sports field and a pretty garden with lots of flowers and trees.
I like playing football with my friends. My favourite subjects are physical education, mathematics, science and English of course!
 I love my school and my friends.   

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário