UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

School Tour

 I'm Inês and I am in year 6.
My school is Maria Alberta Menéres, the address of my school is Padre Alberto Neto. There are about 500 pupils is my school, boys and girls, aged between 10 and 15.
On the ground floor, there's the head teacher's office, the canteen, the bar, the toilets, the reception area, the classrooms and the school shop.
On the first floor, there are the classrooms, the library and the computer room. The gym is in another building. We've got a sports field and a playground - it is very big.
My favourite school subjects are English and Physical Education. My favourite English song is Lazy Song (Bruno Mars) and my favourite school day is Friday.

Inês Pires, 6ºB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário