UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

My School...Maria Inês

My School

Hi there! I'm Maria Inês.
My schools name is Maria Alberta Menéres and I am in year 6.
My favourite school subject is History, Im not very good at Maths, and I like English and Art.  I dont like Science very much; I also like Portuguese and Music.
My favourite place in school is the playground because it is big and funny, my favourite school day is Friday because its the end of the week, my favourite school lunch is sausage with scrambled eggs. My favourite time of day is at a quarter past one because it is when the classes end, except on Tuesday and Wednesday when the classes end at a quarter to five. I like to play truth or consequence with my friends.
In my school I also like the library, because there we can go to the computer and watch films. I dont like the canteen, because there is too much noise and the food isnt very good.

Maria Inês, nº13, 6ºB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário