UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

Hi,I'm Carolina

Hi,I'm Carolina and I'm 11 years old. My birthday is on 30th of January. I'm a student and I have got a sister. Her name is Cristina and she is 9 years old. She is a student too. Her birthday is on 1st of May. She is short and thin. She has got long straight blonde hair, her eyes are big and brown. She is active and friendly. My parent's names are Neusa and Edson. My mother is beautiful, tall and slim. She is 40 years and her birthday is on 4th of February. She is a cook and she works in the shop. She has got short blonde hair and small brown eyes. She is very hardworking and optimist. My father is 46 years and his birthday is on 6th of November. He works in the civil construction. He is tall and thin. He has got short dark hair and big brown eyes. He is active and intelligent. I have a cat called Gary. He is small and fat. He is 5 years and his birthday is on 12th of June .He is cute and very lazy. I'm tall and slim. I have got long straight brown hair and small brown eyes. I'm smart and lazy. I'm from Portugal, but I'm Brazilian!
I love my family!!

Ana 6ºB.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário