UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

I am Inês, from 6ºB.

My birthday is on 2nd of June and I am eleven years old. I have got a sister. Her name is Vanessa and she is seventeen years old. We are from Portugal, so we are Portuguese. My parents are Victor and Susana. My father is a seller and he is forty-four years old. He is tall and slim. He has got short black hair and brown eyes. He has got a big nose and a small mouth. He is very patient and intelligent. My mother is thirty-eight years old and she is a seller too. She is tall and slim. She has got short straight brown hair and oval brown eyes. My mum is very beautiful and nice.
Vanessa, my sister, is tall and slim. She has got long straight black hair and big brown eyes. She is intelligent and calm.
Bobby is our dog. He is quite smart, active and very beautiful.
I am medium-height and slim. I have got long straight brown hair and oval brown eyes. I am lazy and talkative.
My favourite singers are Cody Simpson and Lady Gaga, my favourite colour is blue, my favourite number is two and my favourite pet is the dog.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário