UM OBRIGADO MUITO ESPECIAL À SINTRABIKE!!!!!

Toda a escola agradece à loja de bicicletas Sintrabike, em Mem Martins, por ter cedido à Unidade de Ensino Estruturado duas biciletas de BTT, tal como a sua manutenção. Um abraço sentido e terno por tamanha nobreza de espírito! :) :) :) :) ...

quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

I am Maria Inês and this is my family.

I am 11 years old and I live with my mother and my grandparents. They are from Angola but I am from Portugal. My birthday is on 2nd of June. I'm very friendly and a little funny. My mother and my grandmother work at a bank and my grandfather is retired. My mother is 37 years old. She is a little fat and short, she has got long wavy brown hair, brown eyes and she is very intelligent and lovely. My grandmother is a big fat and short. She has short straight brown hair and she is very sweet and friendly and she is 47 years old. My grandfather is tall and thin and he's got short black hair. He is very bossy and stubborn. He is 64 years old. Rafa is our dog, he is very funny and small. We are a very happy family.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário